Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've wanted to write something lately but did'nt feel like using my journal. I like typing, it's fun.
So, first of all I will say that Craig Sharpe freaks me out. He has a very feminine voice. I had to check the cover of the cd case several times to make sure the singer was male. He actually does have a good voice though; just different.
Oh, yes... my mother is watching You've Got Mail and I am sorta watching it to so my mind gets side-tracked at times.
Just happened again.
Since I don't have a planned topic I will talk about one of my aunts. She is pretty cool. When she was sixteen she borrowed money from her younger sister and flew to North Carolina to marry her boyfriend Chuck. She did marry him and has lived there ever since. Really, it seems odd; my grandparents let her. They thought if they brought her back she would run again so they just let her. Any way, I don't know when but she got divorced a long time ago and later married Gary who is a wonderful uncle. And they are both Christians. I would like to hear more of her stories, actually from her. My dad told me she was a wild child. She is the only McFarland sister he actaully likes. She also cheated on her report card.That was much easier to do back then.
My spelling has been absolutely atrocious so far. I think I caught most of them though.
News:
New semester- Bible, English, Socials, and Math
I love English! Mr. Nickel is a wonderful teacher. Lively discussions, my four best friends(or four of my best friends). We get marks for reading. It rocks! :)
Heh, I included myself as one of my friends(accidentally of course). Wait, does this make me full of myself? Am I secretely egotistical? If so, ........CRAP!
Math will be killer.
Mr. Funk is a good teacher also.

I'm bored with this topic.
I want to go somwhere severely freezing and spit of a high place. it will freeze while in the air and shatter on the gound. Sweet.
The short story The Destructors is , interesting. This child gang goes into this house while the owner is out and take about the whole house and make it fall down. Bad description but is you read it you would appreciate it.
I almost had something to say- but then I forgot.

Oh yah, I decided that as I read a book, I cannot devour it but can only read one chapter a day of it. An can only read three chapters of three different of books. I am struggling with this. I have also discovered that I am spending to much money and that I must stop. I now have less than fifteen dollars in my banking account. I would have more but I bought a book. I bought a book! ugh. I really like the book. I'll read it more than once. I've already read it once. I bought Twilight. Yay. So it's a god and a bad thing.
Also, I have told myself that I would listen to some Metalica and The Ramones so I could have an opinion on them and I haven't. This resolution is quite old. I wonder-If I want to find some electronica at the Library what genre would I look under? There are a couple listed that I don't know what they are ( horrible grammar but who really cares?) ; maybe I should look and see what they are.
I think I'm done. Adios.

No comments: