Friday, January 25, 2008

So, I was going to get on the computer to download the google chat thingy onto my mother's computer and then got side tracked to this. Which is'nt a bad thing 'cause writing random stuff is quite fun at times. Lets see, I never did write a letter to my future self this year, so I will now! (Insert freaky grin here _____)
Here goes~

To my dear future self,
I hope you are much more mature now than you were when you wrote this. I am writing to say that I had a WONDERFUL year 2007!(Hopefully you don't do capped words anymore either) I have just finished a wonderful semester full of art, sewing, physical education, and chemistry. It was truly inspiring! I feel as if I am a new person.(This is going to be a true letter but written in a sarcastical, disney princess type way) I successfully did an oil painting this year; grade ten's was -for lack of a nicer word- crappy. My sister looks cute on canvas. -Oh yah, we did some really fun clay stuff as well that my friends told me I should sell and now I want to make more because I LIKE money. It is quite useful and if you have it you can get stuff with it that you want or need. :)
I have made some wonderful friends this semester. They are great sports.Though I am concerned about the mental health of one of them. And another has a very strong liking of Gladiators and Spartans (who are actually very interesting). Wow I have no point really so-o-o, yes, I have decided to read more better stuffings for my mind. So I am reading the Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman and have lots of other books I want to read which is annoying because there are LOTS. I want to try reading some more classics too, and less romance. I have been reading much too girly stuff lately.Course some of my other reading material has impoved greatly.(Something I am very happy about) As I have said before, I read a lot of crap. I cut out some of it and have been reading the bible more often which is very good cause otherwise I sometimes feel quite distant with God and praying is'nt everything. Genesis is a sweet book.It is fairly wacky and strange. There are a lot of iteresting stories and I have found that the lineage bit can actually be very interesting if you try to connect it all to the stories.History in general is considerably interesting. :)
I am looking forward to some new courses. I have English 12, Socials 11, Math 11, and Bible (world religions?). Math shant be too fun but everything else will be just groovy. :)
Dastardlay is a unique and peachy word. I have a strong urge to use it in a sentence therefore:
MISSION #1 :

It had been a very peaceful night,
Until there were suddenly and simultaneaously sparks of light,
the sound of burning fuses,
a smokey smell.

Then, with a riotous roar like thunder-
the trees surrounding M.E.I. secondary
crashed downward onto the school.
Recking it completely!

When the building was still and all was quiet again
there was and echo of bells, ringing loudly ;
the rumble of a hungry stomach;
a crunch of cracking fingers,
sounds of steel tipped boots on crumbled stone;
deep guffaws;
and the maniacle cry "Sparta!"

They had successfully completed the mission
given by The Goon,
otherwise known as -Moe.
It had been unexpected but thats what friends are for.

However, soon these sensory sounds were drowned out
by the incessant wailing of sirens.
As one by one, the hooded figures heard;
they had a general consensus to flee.
And so they did while being serenaded by - various fans.

This dastardly deed of running from the police has been recorded at
9:22, January 25th, 2008
by the gifted storyteller Alfred (this of course being a code name), minion of Kiwi the Kapitan de Quirky-ness.
hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa-eeeeeeee-mwahahahahahaha (pant,pant) hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:)

So, I am tired of writing and have to go potty. Bye

No comments: