Monday, September 03, 2007

Ug. Since I hardly ever blog I forget my -password/username/title of blog even though I only have one- everytime I decide to post, Then it take me ten to fifteen minutes to figure it all out so I can post. I could have already finished if I had written in my journal instead.
I deleated all my old posts beacause I thought they were stupid a long time ago and now I feel stupid. Why on earth did I do that?? Then I just have the random one below cause it is the only one I left on. I annoy myself sometimes.
That is not the reason I got on here. I actually got on here (overuse of word here. Hear?) to say that I am exited to go back to school tomorrow and that It seems weird cause I'm old now. I have read way to much crap since I got home from Idaho. I needed to do something else.
Last year Steph wrote a nice poem and gave it to us all on Hailey's B'day. I like the poem . I taped it in my journal thing which has all sorts of stuff.Do you remember the poem? At one time I taped some cool looking chocolate wrappers in there. That seems a bit weird. I like writing on the computer now. I used to hate it;I barely passed typing in grade nine (pathetic).
Anyway, congrats to all grade elevens. We are now old and wise, the big/scarry kids of highschool.I used to be weirded out by grade elevens and now I am one. It is sorta cool.
Last year on Sept. fourth I wrote a letter to my future self, I think I will probrly write another next year.
I pretty much have nothing left to say so toot a loo.(SP)
;) Gabrielle A. Vance

I still need to create a cool signature for myself. I'm a slow worker, I have been thinking the previous thin all summer.

1 comment:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Ha ha, I need a siggy too.