Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello people of the world! I also wanted to listen to Nirvana on youtube. They were and are(?) popular and I have no idea what they sound like.
Whenever I look back on my posts I always find typos and mistakes. It annoys the heck out a me. (Actually, is heck visible? What does it look like? I know other words that it replaces-I could've said "It annoys the crap out a me", but that is gross. (this is a tangent within a tangent) Gross has a lo-ot of meanings) Or, I maybe I could say " It annoys the hell out a me", which would actually be a good thing. That would be like annoying the bad out of me. That actually turned out to be a deep thought.Knee-Toe )
Something bad about me today: I ate five and a half chocolate chip cookies. They were very yummy and Steph made them. :) But that was me being a gluttonous piggy. Eww, what a depressing thought.
Also, I have been obsessed with Lillix lately. I have listened to the cd at least eight times in the last three days. I really like how they sound though. They are more rocky sounding(I think) and if one wanted to compare to other artists that I frequently listen to it would be like a cool middle ground between Avril and Evanescence.( That is, if you have a mind like mine anyway.) I should be working on my bible or something.
I feel sad that the first post was when I was is Spanish. I love Spanish!
To day the Matchmaker questionaire things were on sale and I realized that I had forgotten to take the test! Not a big deal but the results are sometimes fun. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and formal day at school. We also have a pro-D day this Friday so tomorrow will be superb!
I like Vanilla Chai Tea. It is good for the heart, mind, soul, and body. :)
I am lovin' my classes. So interesting. I am glad to finally find out stuff about the government. It is supposed to be boring but I have never known much about it so I'm a finding it to be good.
Heh, I'm on chapter 18 is Twighlight already. I need to start reading it slower. I really, really, really like that book(I would say love but I use it too often.). It is amazing. I get so drawn in. Stephanie Meyer is a wonderful reader.
We-elle I should probably get to work.
Cheers,
Garrulous Gabby

No comments: