Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wow, reading back on these last two posts-was I on something? No, I was'nt. I should have maybe waited until I was awake and sensible to write about yesterday. Needless to say, sometimes the mall can be fun. I got to spend time with lots of my friends. I guess if I include Steph's boys as my friends then they were'nt all there and I did'nt talk to them but since I did'nt realize that until now I do not think it matters.(Actually , they are'nt Steph's boys. Only the ones that are maleable under her will are hers.) That power-it's nice. :) I even talked to Linds on the ring-ring. I like talking.... and listening, and understanding. If there is something I don't know that is going on with a friend and I can tell it is affecting them in a big way-I worry a lot and it just feels bad inside. I'm much better today. My next attack of loving friendship may be upon Lindsay.
We still need to have a girls only time though. They are good for the soul. :) So are cookies. Plus, conversations tend to be a little different then.
I am now vampire(if they existed outside our imagination) bait. :) What a happy thought. (sarcastical,i'm not that far gone)Eh, I have questions about that though.(wow, there could be a lot of possible questions that could be inserted here. Wondering if The vamp. bait thing would actually ? happen? work -whatev.) Meh/mmn.. I should probably just have private conversations about that though.I need to stop thinking about them so much but I want to read Dracula and then they would be oon my mind for that much longer. -annoying
Today I need to get to work. English, lots of English to work on.
Actually I should eat and do laundry and finish patching clothes and my mom needs the computer so I shall scat.
-me :)

No comments: