Saturday, February 16, 2008

Apparently I have to blog about today. I can barely string together a decent sentence and my spelling is gone bonkers but i'll try. It was, interesting. the mall-a fun place. I like escalators. We were there for? five hours? Yah, and we did nothing. Purple and green are more popular now so there were less yellow shoes and dresses. :( I like yellow. O well, I like purple too. Wasting of money happened. Went to Coles. I like books, they be good. ser gut. Actually, we did'nt do nothing, we just did'nt do much of something. I borrowed some of Steph's cash. Will get it to you hopefully soon. Like-Monday. I had COFFE :D . That looks like it is spelled wrong but I can't think and don't feel caring enough to dictionary.com it. Some things I look up-very easy words. If y'all new what all I'd be more than a little embarrassed. At the moment I am finding all sorts of things funny. I was tepmted to blow my nose with a towel while inside of ? a big store. I want a nice hoodie(another one) and pants with wonderfully wonderful pockets. I started patching my holy pants today. Can Mormons put colored patches on their holy underwear or whatever? I have thought of my brother a lot today. I need to call him.I looked at pretty puppies and fishies today. Crum! It's past twelve! O well, I was'nt really goona break into the westoaks mall to get him. He was cute. :c Pretty all grey and had black stripes and dots. Puppies are expensive. I still can't believe I did'nt know Kaeli's dog ran away. Linds did'nt come 'cause she was sick and sorta did'nt have a ride. Oh! Happyness. Peir 1 has really yummy smelling soap and I want some. Also, Kaeli came over and we had a really good talk and watched a movie with many good looking people in it. haaaa. Eunice moment of creepiness. American Outlaws is a vonderbar motion picture. :] And it had lots of blowing up of stuff and shooting of guns. If I dreemed of something tonight..I wouln'nt mind if certian people were in it. Any way. I Don't Have To Try. I'm a Revolution. Heck, I kick butt! sorry steph. heheh. I am tired so I will have to excuse my self right about now.
Hasta Manana~

1 comment:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Ah, you're a crazy crazy child. How was Kaeli? It seems you guys had a good time...did you ask her about things? She has not emailed me back.