Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thinking makes me sleepy. :$ I strangled them badly.My thoughts that is. It is difficult to write them down,especially when they are serious. One of the guys in the band Dashboard Confessional can sing Very highly. That was not an example of deep thinking. Police sirens,what a comforting sound. Weekend,fun, frolicking, girliness, amusement, creepy people, rambunctious people, and very dear friends running around in my head. I just finished my bible opinion answer essay thing a bob. My thoughts can't be much more complicated right now. I'm all though out. The sound of typing-it's nice. Youth group tomorrow. Should be good. food, Twighlight and beddy-bye; here I come. It's a bit late to eat dinner.

2 comments:

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

i feel too much like an absolute idiot. blog about today. it was fun for me. and i feel guilty for not feeling guilty enough about kaeli. it is my fault i am sure, without a doubt, so it is again i, selfish, who claims the world does not revolve around me but yet expects it to.

gabe said...

we all do at times.